Old 18-03-2004, 10:12 PM
Spike \HATERGOON\ Jackson

Default Police to Question Presley After Michael Jackson Revelations

"SweetNSasC" wrote in message
Oh yeah so you want me to keep repeating things like a broken record

because
those exact words weren't in one particular post. Is this an example of

your
manipulation skills??? Can't you do better then that???

Actually, I'm having a blast showing everyone how you change posts
(manipulating). Have you done stuff like this most of your life?

lol You catch me at nothing but imagine anything you want. It's

America!!!

Archeived in Usenet history...

The point is that you never said "I said MJ's relationship with children
seems to be the only thing she had something positive to reflect on." in
*that* post. You have caught again...

})i({ Cindy })i({
If you think the grass is
greener on the other side,
get fertilizer!!!
: )
Live, Love, Laugh!!!

Don't lose sight of lifes simple treasures, they cost nothing yet are

priceless