Old 18-03-2004, 10:12 PM
Spike \HATERGOON\ Jackson

Default Police to Question Presley After Michael Jackson Revelations

"SweetNSasC" wrote in message
Oh yeah so you want me to keep repeating things like a broken record

because
those exact words weren't in one particular post. Is this an example of

your
manipulation skills??? Can't you do better then that???

Actually, I'm having a blast showing everyone how you change posts
(manipulating). Have you done stuff like this most of your life?

lol You catch me at nothing but imagine anything you want. It's

America!!!

Archeived in Usenet history...

The point is that you never said "I said MJ's relationship with children
seems to be the only thing she had something positive to reflect on." in
*that* post. You have caught again...

})i({ Cindy })i({
If you think the grass is
greener on the other side,
get fertilizer!!!
: )
Live, Love, Laugh!!!

Don't lose sight of lifes simple treasures, they cost nothing yet are

priceless

Old 18-03-2004, 11:06 PM
Spike \HATERGOON\ Jackson

"SweetNSasC" wrote in message
lol You know what is funny Spike??? You blew it off when I mentioned the

long
article in Rolling Stone like you wouldn't even consider the content

coming
from "Rolling Stone". Now you keep picking out little parts and not even
completing her answers. Ya little manipulator ya!!! lol

You showed what you wanted to from the article. This shows that you were
just interested in presenting your opinion and nothing else.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
And what do you think now?

She purses her lips. "I don't know. I still don't know. I wasn't there. I

never
saw anything else that could possibly lead to that. And there's two sides

of
it. There's the side of the dad. Why would the dad take the ****ing money?

If I
had a kid and he was molested, I would ****ing take that guy and hang him

by
his balls off a tree and let him sit there and die like that. Nobody could

buy
me, ever, if my child were molested. **** that. I don't care if I didn't

have a
penny -- I would take his ass down in front of everybody."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

She purses her lips. "I don't know. I still don't know. I wasn't there. I
never saw anything else that could possibly lead to that.

You forgot this part:

"Back then did you ever worry or even think whether there could be any
truth in what he was accused of?
"Did I ever worry? Of course I ****ing worried. Yeah. I did. But I
could only come up with what he told me. The only two people that were in
the room was him and that kid, so how the hell was I going to know? I could
only go off what he told me."

})i({ Cindy })i({
If you think the grass is
greener on the other side,