Old 19-03-2004, 06:02 PM
Starlord

Default New to Dahlias. Are there any tips I should know?

2400bps? Your a jonny come lately, I remember the T/S-1000 16k and
then the Atari 800XL with a blazing 300bps on CI$.

The Dahlia-net ( on yahoogroups now ) is over 10 years old and with a
lot of good members ( 471 last count ).

I also ran back in those days, the Black Hole BBS.

--
Dragons Must Fly when Thread's in the Sky

www.starlords.org

"Cindy" wrote in message
I was on the old muskrat.com BBS

BBS! Now theres a term I have not heard in a looong while g but

then I
have doing computers since DOS 3.0 ( thats waaay before windows 3.1

for all
you new folk, no sound and a monochrome screen) and first modem was

whopping 2,400 baud rate. LOL.. and I and the nerve to complain

about the
T1 line now.

Cindy