Old 19-03-2004, 07:05 PM
RoyDMercer

Default Suggest a vine that smells nice most of the year?

"JJ" wrote in message
Hi all,

I have Lady Banks Roses, Halls Honeysuckle, Carolina Jasmine. They
are nice enough but I am looking for a vine that has a nice fragrance
for as many seasons as possible.

I'm figuring on planting on both sides of the house near big screen
doors and windows the breeze will carry it inside. I may just have
to make do with some Arabian Jasmine in planters.

Does it have to be a vine? Have you considered using window boxes? If you
like Jasmine, some herbs planted in a window box will definately bring in
some nice fragrances all season.