Old 19-03-2004, 07:47 PM
JJ

Default Suggest a vine that smells nice most of the year?

"RoyDMercer" wrote:

Does it have to be a vine? Have you considered using window boxes? If you
like Jasmine, some herbs planted in a window box will definately bring in
some nice fragrances all season.

Good Day Mr Mercer!

I just want to say I am a fan and it is quite an honor to receive a
reply from you. wink

I'd prefer a vine - you see when I made the post last night I wasn't
sure how to spell the plural of "trellis" so I didn't mention it.

I still am not sure (guessing trelli) so instead I shall state that I
have a trellis in the front and another trellis in the back.

Please don't tell me I have also spelt trellis incorrectly.

Thank you very very much

Jay, a pretty big guy