Old 19-03-2004, 08:32 PM
GrlIntrpted

Default OT- Pop Up help

I apologize in advance for the OT, but I've seen tech issues addressed in
this forum previously so I am hoping someone can assist.

In the past 3 days I started getting an unbelievable amount of pop ups. If
I leave my computer on and unattended for 10 minutes, there will be so many
of them when I return, that I will need to re-start my machine. It is out
of control and I have no idea where it came from. Along with it, I started
receiving and a tremendous amount of spam into my inbox. I'm not certain
that they are related, but what I am certain about, is that I want to put an
end to it. Is there any software, or any other things that I can do to keep
all these unwanted solicitations at bay?

-M