Old 20-03-2004, 05:52 PM
Samuel Warren

Default New House - New Grass

I bought a home in November 2003, grass was seeded and covered with a light
mulch, over a "construction grade topsoil". Now that spring is starting
here in Northern Virginia, the grass is growing well and has a good green
color do it. All the other yards in hood, have grass that is still brown.
I also bought a new lawn tractor with spreader attachment. I have never
done, any grass/yard work before. What should I put on the lawn, to keep it
going good, and at the same time keeping out some of the wire grass from the
yard next door?

--

This message was written on 100% recycled spam.

SAM