Old 20-03-2004, 11:14 PM
§in§hinė

Default Weed/Flower id please...

"Brian" wrote in message
This is possibly Chelidonium majus {Greater Celandine} Poppy family
surprisingly. Formerly grown as a remedy for warts and sore eyes but would
have done more harm than good.
It can be a persistent weed. You might have to resort to weed-killers

which it is sensitive.
Best Wishes

I just did a search and found a pic. Yup that's the one. Thanx for your
help. Now my question is, if I got the weed killer route what type would be
the best to use? Bear in mind I don't know that much about them. I've never
used chemicals on my gardens before, other than Miracle Grow a few times a
season....

--
Women who seek to be equal with men lack ambition.

Timothy Leary