Old 20-03-2004, 11:32 PM
Brian

Default Weed/Flower id please...

Glad to have been of help. 'Roundup' is the very best though it is slow to
show results. They might need more than one dose and at monthly interval.
Follow instructions on the bottle with care. Those that survive will be few
and can be spot treated after you have made other plantings.
Best Wishes.
"§in§hinė" wrote in message
.cable.rogers.com...

"Brian" wrote in message
This is possibly Chelidonium majus {Greater Celandine} Poppy family
surprisingly. Formerly grown as a remedy for warts and sore eyes but

would
have done more harm than good.
It can be a persistent weed. You might have to resort to

weed-killers
which it is sensitive.
Best Wishes

I just did a search and found a pic. Yup that's the one. Thanx for your
help. Now my question is, if I got the weed killer route what type would

be
the best to use? Bear in mind I don't know that much about them. I've

never
used chemicals on my gardens before, other than Miracle Grow a few times a
season....

--
Women who seek to be equal with men lack ambition.

Timothy Leary