Old 21-03-2004, 07:42 AM
Nicole H

Default what fruit trees to plant in the container

You can grow all those dwarf citrus trees in containers. You can make them
bushes, trees or espalier them.
Enjoy
Nicole

--
3 of every 10 Americans Know Someone With Lupus
Help find the cure. www.lupus.org
"Frank" wrote in message
om...
Hello,

I just bought a condo and I only have a balcony. That means I can only
work on container gardening. The fruit trees in HD and costco are very
attractive. I'd love to grow some fruit and enjoy the reward. I have
planted the tomato and strawberry in pots.

Could you please recommend any fruit trees that I can plant in
containers? The navel orange and dwarf cuits trees look and smell
nice. Can I grow them in containers?

I'm in SF bay area.

Thanks a lot!!!

Tiff