Old 21-03-2004, 11:40 AM
Bushy

Default redback infestation in the compost

G'day Stephanie,
I'd much rather reply to a pretty girl than some bloke!

Not sure why this poster put my post up as "john smith" since I've told it
my name is Stephanie. I love technology :-)

If you are using "Outhouse Express" for your news groups, then select
Tools-Accounts-News-Properties and change the user info for news groups.
This is different from your mail settings.

I use a non-mailable address so I don't get heaps of spam. When I need to
send a post that I want someone to answer privately, I add my address to the
post but hide the @ or something like that so the "search robots" don't pick
it up.

As soon as this rain lets up I'll be out there sorting out those redbacks.

I have heaps of daddy longlegs around my place and don't often see redbacks.
They do eat other spiders as I have watched them do it on occasion, but
don't know about the redback. The daddy's are pretty quick to spin extra web
around their prey.

Hope this helps,
Peter