Old 21-03-2004, 02:59 PM
R TISDALE

Default Reformed versus By-Roll Pond Liner

I have a preformed pond 220 gallons . It works okay if you want a small pond
, I also have a smaller preformed upper pond that we fill with plants to
filter the larger one with a 1200 gal pump that keeps the water well
circulated and it stays very clear . Cost in canadian dollars pond 195.00
small upper pond 40.00 pump 145.00 Take a look I think this link is
correct
http://fp.kwic.com/~rtisdale/pond.htm
"Garry & Jeanne" wrote in message
nk.net...
We are just now starting to plan our pond and are looking at the preformed
liners like you can get at Home Depot and Lowes, versus the flexible liner
by the roll. We want to put in a pond with a smaller upper pond that flows
via a short "creek" to a large lower pond. What are the differences in:

Installation labor?
Costs?
Durability?
Looks?