Old 21-03-2004, 04:36 PM
K Barrett

Default weird orchids

Well, with all due respect, its impossible *not* to be able to grow orchids
in Florida.... central or otherwise! Florida just doesn't have the same
weather as the rest of the country. Try it in Michigan, and then we'll talk!
LOL!!

K Barrett

"Unefer1" wrote in message
. com...
its funny to me , but I don't have a green house , I live in central

florida
, I don't use any chemicals , except fertilizer of course , and it seems
orchids just thrive for me and bloom pretty well , for the most part ,

Right
now I have several Catts , a few Paphs , and some Phals in bloom along

with
a phaius , and an Epi.
Maybe this is just luck , if it is , beings I'm not a pro at this , I hope
my luck doesnt run out .
Bright Days & Good Growing
Todd