Old 21-03-2004, 03:03 AM
Unefer1

Default weird orchids

its funny to me , but I don't have a green house , I live in central florida
, I don't use any chemicals , except fertilizer of course , and it seems
orchids just thrive for me and bloom pretty well , for the most part , Right
now I have several Catts , a few Paphs , and some Phals in bloom along with
a phaius , and an Epi.
Maybe this is just luck , if it is , beings I'm not a pro at this , I hope
my luck doesnt run out .
Bright Days & Good Growing
Todd

Old 21-03-2004, 04:36 PM
K Barrett

Well, with all due respect, its impossible *not* to be able to grow orchids
in Florida.... central or otherwise! Florida just doesn't have the same
weather as the rest of the country. Try it in Michigan, and then we'll talk!
LOL!!

K Barrett

. com...

Old 21-03-2004, 09:32 PM
profpam

Hi, Todd,

It sounds like your orchids are in tune with their natural environment.
Perhaps, all you have to do is watch the temperature extremes.

.. . . Pam
Everything Orchid Management System
http://www.pe.net/~profpam/page3.html

Unefer1 wrote:

its funny to me , but I don't have a green house , I live in central florida
, I don't use any chemicals , except fertilizer of course , and it seems
orchids just thrive for me and bloom pretty well , for the most part , Right
now I have several Catts , a few Paphs , and some Phals in bloom along with
a phaius , and an Epi.
Maybe this is just luck , if it is , beings I'm not a pro at this , I hope
my luck doesnt run out .
Bright Days & Good Growing
Todd

Orchids - Orchids!idx001.jpg (1/1) Internetado[_2_] Orchid Photos 0 06-11-2011 11:22 PM
Weird Stem - Weird Stem.JPG [01/01] Chris Savas Orchid Photos 0 20-09-2008 03:29 PM
Orchids - The fabulous world of Orchids report Kelly Orchids 2 31-08-2004 03:02 PM
weird orchids Unefer1 Orchids 0 21-03-2004 02:21 AM
growing orchids outside = burned orchids? Lil Orchids 5 18-07-2003 04:52 PM