Old 21-03-2004, 09:32 PM
profpam

Default weird orchids

Hi, Todd,

It sounds like your orchids are in tune with their natural environment.
Perhaps, all you have to do is watch the temperature extremes.

.. . . Pam
Everything Orchid Management System
http://www.pe.net/~profpam/page3.html

Unefer1 wrote:

its funny to me , but I don't have a green house , I live in central florida
, I don't use any chemicals , except fertilizer of course , and it seems
orchids just thrive for me and bloom pretty well , for the most part , Right
now I have several Catts , a few Paphs , and some Phals in bloom along with
a phaius , and an Epi.
Maybe this is just luck , if it is , beings I'm not a pro at this , I hope
my luck doesnt run out .
Bright Days & Good Growing
Todd