Old 22-03-2004, 07:33 PM
Frank

Default how long can a Phal. flower last?

Hello,

My phal. had its first bloom about 4 weeks ago. Then, I got a 2nd
flower and a 3rd one. The first flower closed up on the same day that
the 3rd flower opened up. Now it is wilted. It has been open for about
3-4 weeks. So I have 2 flowers and a few buds left on the spike, plus
the wilted one. I'm wondering how long a Phal. floower usually last?
In the store, I saw Phal. spikes contain a string of flowers. So is
this kind of close/wilt normal happened to me normal?

Thanks,
Tiff