Old 22-03-2004, 08:08 PM
cam

Default Fukien Tea Losing Leaves Suddenly

Hi Gary:

Sorry to hear about the sick Fukien. Sounds like the tree is pretty
stressed out after the infestation and cleansing.

I would avoid fertilizing and place somewhere protected out of direct
sunlight and let it rest for a few weeks until it perks up.

P.S. What was the Carl's soap suggestion? I'm all for more
enviro-friendly pest control methods? Was it just soap and water? Or
were other ingredients used too? I've used soapy water with a hint of
amonia to rid roses of aphids. Worked like a charm.

Cam
Bonsai Chat
http://www.bonsaichat.com