Old 23-03-2004, 12:02 AM
John Bachman

Default Chipmonks - How To Rid Them

On Mon, 22 Mar 2004 18:19:03 GMT, "Cereus-validus"
wrote:

You silly goose.

You led us to believe that you were having a problem with Franciscan monks
coming to your door selling potato chips.

Shame on you for complaining about those cute little rodents (chipmunks),
Chip and Dale. Them boys gots to eat too. So, why not put a portion of food
out just for them so that they won't need to go out of their way and get
into mischief?

I used to live trap and relocate Chip, Dale and all his pesty cousins.
Then, last year a pair of redtail hawks took up residence in my back
yard. What fun!

Now when I spent the winter tossing bread crumbs to the little
critters and the wife asks what I am doing I answer, "Fattening the
hawk food."

So, get some hawks.

John