Old 23-03-2004, 01:33 AM
RichToyBox

Default DIY Bead Filter for Skimmer

Bead filters are the easiest filters to clean, which is what makes them
popular. There are better filters, but none that you can clean in a tux,
like the bead filters. I started out with just a skimmer with a bottom
drain feeding into the front of it and a bubble bead filter for my larger
pond. Due to fish load, the frequency of cleaning increased, due to more
solids, so I added a vortex separator, and then increased the size of the
bead filter.
--
RichToyBox

"Drew Cutter" wrote in message
Would a bead filter be the best bet for Oasis biosys ip-200 skimmer ?