Old 23-03-2004, 02:12 AM
zxcvbob

Default Freesia

V_coerulea wrote:
I plant freesias in a 10-12 in pot at 8-10bulbs/pot. I take one of the
commercial "tomato" cages (which are worthless for tomatoes), shorten the
spike legs if you have to, and push it into the pot. It does a great job of
keeping all that lanky growth in place and gives nice tall stems for
cutting. A cool grenhouse also helps.
Gary

I've never grown them before, and I just put 25 in a 10 or 12" hanging
basket pot yesterday. Do I need to dig them up and put half of them in a
different pot? Will they do better if I put them in a cool place instead
of warm?

Thanks, regards,
Bob