Old 23-03-2004, 02:32 AM
marty haber

Default [IBC] collected beech

One thing to be aware of is that beeches throw their roots out horizontally.
If you dig in close to their trunks, you will probably lose your prize.
Even if you dig a large root ball, you could also run into trouble. Select
small trees rather than those with fat trunks and you might have a fighting
chance.
Marty