Old 24-03-2004, 05:24 AM
Affirmative Action Jackson

Default I Am A 30 Year Old Man....

On Wed, 17 Mar 2004 18:12:46 GMT, wrote:

Ok.....I think it is absolutely selfish of us to horde this thread in
the respective groups...rec.sport.curling,
alt.punk,alt.punk.straight-edge

I think this thread now has reached a level of realization that the
people in rec.gardens.orchids (this is where I hang out) need to get
involved. They often have some very interesting things to say and not
just about orchids...I have now become a curling punk sXe orchid
enthusiast and I think it's WICKED. I have now just gotten off the
phone with my boss and explained to him I cannot come into work today.
I told him I am sick, but the truth is I am staying home today so I
can monitor this thread. I hope my boss is not one of the people
responding to this thread...YIKES

Dude, you're riot. But why oh why is it, that you join my crossposting
campaign to spread the word about curling in a time, when I just told
the people in r.s.c. I wouldn't bother them so much anymore?

Ralf #2

--
"Why are you assholes posting this in rec.sport.curling?" )