Old 17-03-2004, 09:31 PM

Default I Am A 30 Year Old Man....

Ok.....I think it is absolutely selfish of us to horde this thread in
the respective groups...rec.sport.curling,
alt.punk,alt.punk.straight-edge

I think this thread now has reached a level of realization that the
people in rec.gardens.orchids (this is where I hang out) need to get
involved. They often have some very interesting things to say and not
just about orchids...I have now become a curling punk sXe orchid
enthusiast and I think it's WICKED. I have now just gotten off the
phone with my boss and explained to him I cannot come into work today.
I told him I am sick, but the truth is I am staying home today so I
can monitor this thread. I hope my boss is not one of the people
responding to this thread...YIKES

On Wed, 17 Mar 2004 18:19:08 +0100, Affirmative Action Jackson
wrote:

On Tue, 16 Mar 2004 18:10:36 -0500, Perry Domzella
wrote:

I'm just as guilty as anyone. I told Ralf one time that I had never
taken my guitar to a game or my brush to a gig, and I should know
better, too.

In fact I've taken my brush to gigs quite often ever since I started
getting into curling. The brush has become part of my punk rock
uniform almost as much as the skin-tight "Hello Kitty" t-shirt and the
strap-on dildo attached to my forehead!

So how about this: I'll come over to alt.punk.straight-edge
once in a while and see how you're doing, and you can make sure that
when you post to newsgroups, you only post to the relevant groups.

Ok. Since I like you people, especially you and Rod, I shall do
so...until the urge gets too strong again...

Just like a explained in the other threads: The sportive aspects of
curling can be discussed in r.s.c., while the people who believe in
curling being more than just a game can discuss this all-encompassing
lifestyle in the punk newsgroups.
That said, the fact that the time for this powerful, holistic ideology
of the 21st century, which is curling, obviously hasn't come yet,
makes me feel a tad bit blue. But I can't force it, anyway.

Ralf #2

Old 18-03-2004, 04:31 AM

No I am not worthy to partake in the real game...it is much too much
game for me. I'll stick to my flash curling...I like flash curling!

On Wed, 17 Mar 2004 14:53:20 -0500, Perry Domzella

No don't leave me....I was just jealous but that has passed...please
keep using my thread....I would be honored to say the least. I think
CURLING is WICKED!

Ok. As long as you're not offended. And since we're only cross-posting
the two punk groups, I'm not offended either.

Yeah, curling is completely wicked. I know you've been playing on a
computer game but ... Have you ever played on real ice? That's even
wickeder!

Old Man's Oatmeal Chris Hogg United Kingdom 8 02-07-2006 11:31 AM
[IBC] For old, Old, OLD members ;-) Bill Neff Bonsai 3 18-05-2005 04:28 AM
[IBC] For old, Old, OLD members ;-) Jim Lewis Bonsai 1 17-05-2005 09:14 PM
I am a very angry sick old man. I need help. jabriol Ponds 0 03-03-2005 11:54 AM
Planting a 3 week old tank and propagating a 2 year old sword rhizome McCord Tech Freshwater Aquaria Plants 0 12-09-2003 10:22 AM