Old 25-03-2004, 09:01 AM
Jake Furgerson

Default [IBC] wiring question

Ihave a 4 year old trident maple that i just started wiring last year. i
started in mid-early summer and took them off in late fall. the branches stayed
where they were but sadly the wires chewed into the plant badly in some
places(due to a longer than expected vacation). now I dont know what zone you live in
but i live in zone 7 in the upper portion of the chihawan desert with temps.
fromlow100s to mid 40s so it may be a totaly different story for you. my one
bit of advice is to watch the wire very carefully to make shure it doesnt hurt
the tree and make a very undesirable affect. good luck with your trees i hope
they grow strong and live long.
jake

+++++ Questions? Help? e-mail +++++