Old 25-03-2004, 08:34 PM
Jaques d'Alltrades

Default out of frying pan and into fire?

The message
from (sahara) contains these words:

I really like the look of climbing hydrangeas and couldnt resist
getting a very small but cheap plant from woolies round the corner
from me. My question is can you grow them in a pot without a wall? I
only hear of them as being grown up shady walls. And my problem is i
dont have any walls! My thin terrace garden is just surrounded by
wobbly wire fencing.
I am thinking that if i can keep it in a pot maybe by the time i move
to a house with a walled gardens it will be big enough to plant.

It might grow a bit quicker than you can save up.......

Try growing it up the back of the house?

--
Rusty
http://www.users.zetnet.co.uk/hi-fi/