Old 26-03-2004, 02:56 PM
Andrew

Default garden and plant photos

Geoff
I'm interested in the php software you use and what datbase you use as I too
have a some 2000 slides mainly used for my gardening ta;lks. Can you let me
know how you constructed and what software was used?

Thanks
Andrew

"Geoff Bryant" wrote in message
I've recently revised my horticultural photography website,
www.hortiphoto.com, and it now has a considerably faster search engine

that
returns thumbnail images instead of text-based results, which is
considerable advantage now that there are well over 2200 photos on the

site

Sure, the site is commercial, but I think with the range of plants covered
it does represent a considerable resource for gardeners and plant
enthusiasts, and of course you don't have to buy anything and there's
nothing that requires registration.

Geoff Bryant
www.hortiphoto.com