Old 26-03-2004, 04:32 PM

Default Breck's offer

four for $15 (probably plus postage also) is not a particularly good price for the
"old fashioned" bleeding heart. Given that Becks is basically a bottom feeder in
the spring bulb/plant market you can surely find a better deal.

--beeky

Allview wrote:

What is the story on Breck's now? I got an offer for 4 bleeding hearts for
$14.95. Sounds incredible. Makes me wonder what I'll get. Are they secure
for credit card orders? In the past if it said Breck's I had no qualms, but I
know this is no longer the same company. Anybody have recent experience?

Marilyn in Ohio