Old 30-01-2003, 10:56 PM
dalecochoy

Default [IBC] Soil Products

----- Original Message -----
From: "David J. Bockman" Subject: [IBC] Soil Products

Hi Ben,
I really like rotted oak leaf as an organic soil component to bonsai soil.

- It is ridiculously cheap and easy to prepare.
- Of the common organic components used in bonsai soil it is by far the
slowest to break down, thus a longer lasting component.

Dave,
Please feel free to come to Ohio and rake up all the oak leaves you'd like
off my property. I never got them all up before snows this year and come
spring they'll be rotting away ( along with the lawn!)
They are like little strips of leather laying on the grass!
Dale Cochoy

+++++ Questions? Help? e-mail +++++