Old 27-03-2004, 06:33 AM
Elizabeth

Default Roses

Seven Dust. I just had to put it on my herb garden - the snails are eating
them for lunch.
--
Elizabeth of the Tudor Tarts
http://www.tudortarts.com/

"Eric Gray" wrote in message
This year I planted several different rose bushes along my fence line for
the first time and. I was so impressed at how well they WERE doing. Today

went out to check and half the leaves were gone and broken. I got to

looking
and there were several bugs on them. I don't know what they are but look
like baby grasshoppers.
What can I do to get rid of them and protect them from other insects. I am
planning to go to Home Depot this weekend so any help would be wonderful.

THANKS
Crystal