Old 28-03-2004, 12:12 AM
J Kolenovsky

Default Breck's offer

Good grief. Buy local and supoort your local area merchants. You will
probably get a closer to real specimen as oppossed to mail order
(specimen nearer your area and hopefully hadn't been hybridized). If I
had all the mail order stuff I ordered up till 6 years ago (which I've
eradicated), I'd box it up and send send it to you freight, prepaid.

Allview wrote:
=

What is the story on Breck's now? I got an offer for 4 bleeding hearts=

for
$14.95. Sounds incredible. Makes me wonder what I'll get. Are they s=

ecure
for credit card orders? In the past if it said Breck's I had no qualms=

, but I
know this is no longer the same company. Anybody have recent experienc=

e?
=

Marilyn in Ohio

-- =