Old 29-03-2004, 04:11 AM
Bob Betts

Default Michigan State University Fertilizer

There are two versions of the Fertilizer. One for use with RO water
and one for use with well water. They are essentiall for water with
nothing in it or water that has some amout of existing chemicals in
it.

Last fall on behalf of our orchid club I ordered a 25 pound bag of
each version, split it up into 1/2 pound packages and put it in fancy
tins to hand out as a Christmas gift to each member who attended the
December meeting. As part of the process, I copied the specifications
sheets from the supplier and used the recent article about it from
Orchids to add information about a couple of ingredients that were not
listed on the manufacturers spec sheets. Since our club is in
Canada, I also added information about teaspoons per imperial gallon
as well as grams per imperial gallon. Finally, I added some notes I
received in emails from Jan Szryen who wrote part of the Orchids
article. Jan happened to be the speaker at our meeting last Sunday
and she showed pictures of the results of using the fertilizer. If
anyone was a non-believer before seeing the pictures, they would be
converted after seeing them. They were spectacular.

At any rate, I have put the MS/word document with all that information
up on our club website at http://los.lon.imag.net/MiscFile.asp

Enjoy!!

On Sun, 28 Mar 2004 18:25:17 GMT, "Christopher Nunez"
wrote:

I was at the S.B. Orchid Show last week, and a vendor mentioned the MSU
Orchid Fertilizer, saying that it works wonders. Does anyone have any info
on this? Resources on where I can order it? I did a Google search, but
didn't find anything too specific. Thanks.