Old 29-03-2004, 12:03 PM
Ray

Default Michigan State University Fertilizer

It ought to be fine, as there aren't a lot of dissolved minerals in
humidity!

A quick comment - the stuff from Roberts isn't the exact match to the stuff
they used at MSU, and neither is the Jack's Professional brand, but they all
are close enough in formulation to the MSU stuff (Greencare) that one should
have no hesitation using them. My first experience with it was the
knock-off from Wayne, and I used it for about 6 months before switching to
the GreenCare brand.

"mg" wrote in message ...
I just got the Pure Water version from Roberts Flowers which I'm hoping
will work fine with dehumidifier water, since I don't have RO.

Christopher Nunez wrote:
I was at the S.B. Orchid Show last week, and a vendor mentioned the MSU
Orchid Fertilizer, saying that it works wonders. Does anyone have any

info
on this? Resources on where I can order it? I did a Google search, but
didn't find anything too specific. Thanks.