Old 29-03-2004, 03:37 PM
Hal

Default Still Puzzled about Nitrites

On Mon, 29 Mar 2004 06:38:23 -0500, "SueAndHerZoo"
wrote:

It would be easier to
deal with this and prevent it from ever happening again if I knew WHAT I was
dealing with.

I'm sorry to hear about your losing fish, but unless you sent a dead
one to a lab and found out exactly what killed it, I don't believe
anyone here can tell you why it died. It may well have been a
number of things not mentioned here that killed your fish and nothing
you could have done to change that. We all provide the best
conditions we can for our fish and hope for the best, but some die in
spite of our efforts.

Regards,

Hal