Old 29-03-2004, 03:37 PM
Josh

Default Thanks guys - my pond is running!

There is still SOOO much to do, but the hardest part is over, she's
running!

I've added some dechlorinator and once the water warms up (that bottom
drain & skimmer weir were COLD putting in) I'll get some little
goldfish to start with. I'd like to get some plants then too, water
lettuce and water hycanith like was suggested for me on here.

Eventually I want to get an ivy of some sort to take over the rest of
the bank around the waterfall and various plants around the pond
itself. Obviously I still need a ton more rock, I'm planning to raid
construction sites after dark ;-)

Thanks for everyone who helped me with different parts.

http://www.woosworld.net/pond/

(One very happy first time pond owner)
Josh