Old 29-03-2004, 07:05 PM
pronoun

Default Sweet Peas

Started mine last October. They overwintered well in pots in the cold
frame. I planted them out last week--see subject: Suggestions

Hi,

I have a plastic barrell (~10 gallon) drilled to take flowers. It is shaded
by the house, North side, and overhangs a retaining wall facing the kitchen
window. I thought to plant both sides with trailing plants--such that it
can be turned to give both summer and winter views from the window. Can you
suggest, anything. Sweet Pea is all I can think of.

Howard
South Wales

"MikeH" wrote in message
Hi

Can anyone advise when is the best time to plant sweet peas outdoors
in the south of England?

Thanks
Sue