Old 30-03-2004, 12:02 AM
Cereus-validus

Default Zoysia in Maryland

That's because Zoysia looks crappy much of the year and can catch fire when
its dead and dry.

Your efforts are better spent growing something more appropriate.

"David" wrote in message
om...
I have a quick questions:

1) I live in Montogmery County Maryland havent seen any nurseries that
sell zoysia....does anyone know of any in the area??? I am wondering
is Maryland not a good place to grow Zoysia...has anyone had
experience with this...or is there suitable brand that last better??

Anyway zoysia lawns are so nice when green and ability to spread and
choke out weeks is what I am looking for so anyone knowing oa a source
in the area Washington DC, suburban Maryland.