Old 30-03-2004, 12:18 AM
Ray

Default Michigan State University Fertilizer

Yep, I sell it, but in 5 pound (2.268kg) containers only.

.. . . . . . . . . . .
"Geir Harris Hedemark" wrote in message
"Ray" writes:
A quick comment - the stuff from Roberts isn't the exact match to the

stuff
they used at MSU, and neither is the Jack's Professional brand, but they

all
are close enough in formulation to the MSU stuff (Greencare) that one

should
have no hesitation using them. My first experience with it was the
knock-off from Wayne, and I used it for about 6 months before switching

the GreenCare brand.

Is there a way to get hold of a small quantity for overseas users so I
can try? Ray - do you sell this stuff?

Geir