Old 30-03-2004, 06:42 AM
Starlord

Default Of interest to gardening computer weenies and/or marijuna growers

trouble is, the computers don't use up the power, it's those washing
machines and dryers that guzzle the power. I've watched my power and
even with ALL 4 of my machines running, I get all of maybe $5.00 more
on my bill, but I don't go over $30 to $40 on my 2 bedroom trailer.

--
Dragons Must Fly when Thread's in the Sky

www.starlords.org

"Salty Thumb" wrote in message
news
"Cereus-validus" wrote in
:

I hope the woman gets herself a good lawyer and sues the porkers

blue.
She certainly could use the money.

Too bad she wasn't growing starter tomato and pepper plants under
fluorescent lights too. They might have claimed they were a new

type
of marijuana.

There have been stories about orchid growers being busted by
over-anxious police because they were propagating their plants

under
fluorescent lights and the cops weren't bright enough to

distinguish
rare plants from pot.

It's pretty ridiculous, isn't it? With 3 computers, she can't be

doing too
bad, but you can probably bet that the cops aren't pouring over the
electricity bills of really high income bracket people.

---