Old 30-03-2004, 05:02 PM
Vicki

Default Crypts growing plants on leaves

"Happy'Cam'per" wrote in message ...
Hi Vicki

Try not to force them off the mother plant as they are so delicate and small
that you could damage them. Once removed you can let them float for a week
or 2 at the surface, this will give them a bit of time to grow and develop
roots. They can be planted normally as soon as the root system can support
them. HTH. Crypts are just too kewl
--
**So long, and thanks for all the fish!**

Thanks Cam'per, But what I realy want to know is if I remove the
babies will the parent plant bush out more? I know terrestrial plants
like the tulip do better if not left to seed, so does the same apply
to aquatic plants? Will cutting off the leif half way cause the
parent to bush out or will it produce more babies at the cut?

Thanks,
Vicki