Old 31-03-2004, 06:34 AM
NewbieBill

Default Catching fish

Sorry about the "test". So many questions and so much time to wait.
I originally put a number of feeder comets in my new pond to kinda
test my conditions and mostly so I had something to look at in my new
reclaimed pond. I had reasoned all along I can always take some of
them out later. Well I can't, even though I'm trying. They won't
listen when I say I want that little common and put my little aquarium
net or pool skimmer in the water not only don't they just jump right
in, but typically swim away - rapidly. I tried to trick them once by
having my net ready at feed time but most saw the method to my madness
and I am concerned about crashing down my net on a group of fish lest
I injure any of them. Even the removee's I was hoping to take back to
the pet store (adoption) not kill them and certainly not kill any of
my newer fish which did cost more than 24 cents each. Suggestions?
Bill