Old 01-04-2004, 06:42 PM
Jim Shaffer, Jr.

Default Of interest to gardening computer weenies and/or marijuna growers

On Tue, 30 Mar 2004 23:43:31 +0100, "Brian" wrote:

Our large local police station had a side entrance for officers on foot. For
100 yards this passed the rear gardens of local houses with only a wire
fence separating the footpath. Used by dozens daily.
One garden, owned by an elderly lady, was totally overgrown with healthy
marijuana. Some even overhanging the wire and had to be brushed aside to
walk past. It went totally unrecognised by both the police and locals for
months.
Eventually she had her whole garden dug over for free and just a polite
note asking her not to spread her birds' droppings and unused seed on the
garden!!

I thought they sterilized cannabis seed before they put it into bird feed. Do
they even use it at all these days? (I've never had a pet bird, and I've never
seen hemp seed of any kind in wild bird feed mixes.)