Old 01-04-2004, 06:46 PM
escapee

Default Any suggestion for a foundation planting to replace shrubs?

I suggest dwarf yaupon holly.

On Wed, 31 Mar 2004 15:54:26 GMT, McQualude opined:

I have some ugly, scraggly, dull green shrubs that I plan to rip out, but
my wife is hesitant until we have something to replace them with; she
doesn't want a 'naked' house. I'm looking for some ideas that will look
nice year round and preserve our house's modesty. Thanks for any ideas.

Oh, and I have small children so nothing that makes poison berries,
stinks, grows spikes or attracts ungodly amounts of bees.
We have all those plants already