Old 01-04-2004, 06:52 PM
Rob Halgren

Default Anyone heard of this orchid grower?

RPM1 wrote:

Today, I decided to drive to the entrance to see if there was
a sign. The mailbox says "Greenwich Orchids International"
I looked online to see if maybe they offer an open house or
something but I can't come up with anything that would have
them in Pine Bush NY.

Does this orchid grower sound familiar to any of you guys?

No, but that doesn't mean anything... If they are mostly wholesale
(with an operation that big, they might be), not many people may know of
them. A lot of people may have their plants. Perhaps they sell to Home
Despot or Lowes. I did find a listing for "Greenwich Orchids
International" in Bedford NY, maybe that is closer?

This Saturday I get to go to Venamy orchids to look (ha! yeah
right, look). My husband recently said "too bad you don't have
room for another orchid" snark He is so precious when he's
silly like that.

Why that is silly. See rule 1, below. That isn't some silly
inflexible rule like the speed limit, it is more like gravity.

Rob

2a. See rule 1
more orchids, obtain more credit