Old 01-04-2004, 06:58 PM
Isom, Jeff , EM, PTL

Default [IBC] repotting

"Quick and dirty method..." I like that. A "dirty" method for repotting
;)

I agree, very inexpensive and a lot quicker/easier than the plastic screen.
However, as I am starting to repot some of the stuff I used the drywall tape
on; I am discovering that it is often VERY difficult to separate from the
rootball when you lift the plant. The plastic screen, on the other hand,
stays put right where it is supposed to be - held in place by the wire.

Jeff Isom
Cleveland, OH / Sunset Zone 39

Another quick and dirty method: use the adhesive plastic mesh tape used in
drywall taping prior to mudding. A huge roll is just a couple of dollars.

Bunabayashi Bonsai On The World Wide Web: http://www.bunabayashi.com
email:

-- The IBC HOME PAGE & FAQ:
http://www.internetbonsaiclub.org/ --