Old 01-04-2004, 06:58 PM
Jim Lewis

Default [IBC] repotting

VERY difficult? Sometimes it's hard to find, but it's not too
difficult to remove -- RRRR I I P! You'll be trimming off those
root ends, anyway.

Jim Lewis - - Tallahassee, FL - Only where
people have learned to appreciate and cherish the landscape and
its living cover will they treat it with the care and respect it
should have - Paul Bigelow Sears.

"Quick and dirty method..." I like that. A "dirty" method for

repotting
;)

I agree, very inexpensive and a lot quicker/easier than the

plastic screen.
However, as I am starting to repot some of the stuff I used the

drywall tape
on; I am discovering that it is often VERY difficult to

separate from the
rootball when you lift the plant. The plastic screen, on the

other hand,
stays put right where it is supposed to be - held in place by

the wire.

Another quick and dirty method: use the adhesive plastic mesh

tape used in
drywall taping prior to mudding. A huge roll is just a couple

of dollars.

Bunabayashi Bonsai On The World Wide Web:

http://www.bunabayashi.com
email:

-- The IBC HOME PAGE & FAQ:

http://www.internetbonsaiclub.org/ --