Old 01-04-2004, 08:17 PM
Toad

Default Source for pond plants in Memphis?

Does anyone know of a good source for pond plants in or near Memphis, TN?
The Home Depot on Poplar this year does not seem to be carrying any!

There is a garden supply store (the name escapes me) in front of Lowe's on
Germantown Parkway, just North of the Wolf river, that has a large supply of
plants, fish, stones, etc. for your pond. I bought plants and fish from them
last year, and all are flourishing. Lowe's also has some plants from time to
time, I've had good luck with them too, but the people at the garden supply
place have a wealth of knowledge that they don't mind sharing, the folks at
Lowe's don't.
Hope this helps,
Byron