Old 01-04-2004, 08:25 PM
Vicki

Default Crypts growing plants on leaves

"Happy'Cam'per" wrote in message ...
Hi Vicki

Truthfully, I'm not sure. My gutt feel is that chopping an aquarium plant
leaf in half will not cause the plant to get bushier, would probably be
detrimental to the health of the plant. Why fix it if it aint broken, if
your Crypt is giving baby plants then just let nature run its course. It
sounds like its doing well, the bushy part will come with age
--
**So long, and thanks for all the fish!**

Thanks for the info Cam'per,
It is funny that I know so much about landscape plants, but virtually
nothing about aquatic ones. I will leave it be and see what happens

Vicki