Old 31-01-2003, 04:15 PM
Jim Lewis

Default [IBC] **** [IBC] scales (was:Killing little white spiders?)

I say nuke the spiders with some strong systemic
insecticide. 1000 little white spiders would give me
the shivers. I know they are good and kill other bugs
but 1000....... time to start the chemical treatments
on the littl buggers.

Uh, and HOW would a systemic insecticide kill the "little
buggers" when a systemic requires the target critter to ingest
plant material and spiders don't eat plants?

Arachniphobia is treatable, Sam. Pesticide poisoning often
isn't.

But then, maybe we could get George W. to worry about these 1,000
spiders and he'd mobilize . . . something.

David Thoreau - Walden

-- The IBC HOME PAGE & FAQ:
http://www.internetbonsaiclub.org/ --
+++++ Questions? Help? e-mail +++++