Old 31-01-2003, 04:31 PM
Ben Griffin

Default [IBC] **** [IBC] scales (was:Killing little white spiders?)

Uh, and HOW would a systemic insecticide kill the
"little
buggers" when a systemic requires the target critter
to ingest
plant material and spiders don't eat plants?

Arachniphobia is treatable, Sam. Pesticide
poisoning often
isn't.

But then, maybe we could get George W. to worry
about these 1,000
spiders and he'd mobilize . . . something.

True but they are feeding off something, and that
something is probably eating the plant, maybe not but
if the systemic kills the bug they are feeding off
they will go away.. But jim is right if there is
nothing else there a systemic would be useless and do
more harm then good to the plant. I had a very
agressive white spider out on one of my wisteria vines
earlier this year which was amazing to watch spin its
web.

Ben

http://mailplus.yahoo.com

+++++ Questions? Help? e-mail +++++