Old 02-04-2004, 03:59 PM
David

Default Poison Ivy

"JWL" wrote in message
Have some huge poison Ivy plants at the back of my lot, actually have

turned
into trees. I am highly reactive to them and if I tried to pull them out
would end up in the hospital. Anyone know of any service in the Austin

area
that removes ivy? - Thanks - John

I don't have an answer to your primary question, but just as an FYI next
time you get into PI try Zanfel to clear it up.

It's a bonding / scrubbing agent to clear the urushiol oil from your skin
and works very well. At $20 per 1 ounce tube it's expensive, but when
you're in itchy hell it's well worth the money.

I've used it several times with great success. In one case I had missed
three days of work, had Zanfel overnighted to me (because it wasn't
available in Austin), and after using was literally instantly cured. The
other times it suppressed the rash so much that it didn't really bother me.

BTW, I'm not a shill for the company in any other respect than the fact that
I think their product kicks butt. You can buy it at People's Pharmacy for
sure and Randall's / Wallgreens / Eckerds if you're lucky.

-D